DUBLIN, Aug. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Automotive Motor Market, by Vehicle Type, by Product Type, by Application, by Demand Category, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The World Automotive Motor Market stood at round $ 31 billion in 2019 and is projected to develop at a CAGR of 13% throughout 2020 – 2025.
The market is pushed by rising demand for power environment friendly autos and growing security rules. Moreover, stringent emission norms and supportive authorities insurance policies & schemes for the promotion of electrical autos, particularly on account of rising considerations about air air pollution and local weather change, is additional anticipated to gasoline the market progress throughout forecast interval. In addition to, rising demand for energetic security system within the autos like digital stability management (ESC) and antilock braking system (ABS) is additional anticipated to foster the market progress by means of 2025.
Ongoing technological developments and new product launches by the main gamers are additionally anticipated to positively affect the market. Nevertheless, the necessity to scale back value and weight of those motors can prohibit progress over subsequent few years. Furthermore, strict regulatory norms by totally different governments across the globe for environmental safety and security is additional impeding the market progress.
The World Automotive Motor Market is segmented primarily based on automobile sort, product sort, utility, electrical automobile sort, demand class, firm, and area. Primarily based on the automobile sort, the market has been categorized into passenger vehicles, business autos and two wheelers. The passenger vehicles phase is predicted to dominate the market on account of the growing gross sales and manufacturing of passenger vehicles. Primarily based on product sort, the market could be fragmented into DC brushed, BLDC motors and stepper. The DC brushed phase is predicted to dominate the market on account of their growing adoption within the early part of electrification.
Regionally, the automotive motor market has been segmented into numerous areas together with Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Center East & Africa. Asia-Pacific is predicted to dominate the general automotive motor market owing to the presence of main gamers working within the area.
Main gamers working within the automotive motor market embody Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Siemens AG, Denso Company, Mitsubishi Electrical Company, Magna Worldwide, Valeo S.A., Nidec Company, Borgwarner Inc., Mitsuba Company, Johnson Electrical Holdings Restricted, and Mahle GmbH, amongst others. Main corporations are growing superior applied sciences and launching new merchandise to remain aggressive available in the market. Different aggressive methods embody mergers & acquisitions. As an illustration, in December 2019, Mitsubishi Electrical Firm signed an alliance with Nissan Motor and Renault SA to type a brand new three way partnership firm, which shall be centered on analysis and growth of superior automotive applied sciences.
The Targets of the Research:
- To investigate and estimate the market dimension of the World Automotive Motor Market from 2015 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market dimension of the World Automotive Motor Market from 2020 to 2025.
- To categorise and forecast the World Automotive Motor Market primarily based on automobile sort, product sort, utility, by electrical automobile sort, demand class, firm and regional distribution.
- To determine dominant area or phase within the World Automotive Motor Market.
- To determine drivers and challenges for the World Automotive Motor Market.
- To look at aggressive developments reminiscent of expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, and so on., within the World Automotive Motor Market.
- To determine and analyze the profile of main gamers working within the World Automotive Motor Market.
- To determine key sustainable methods adopted by market gamers within the World Automotive Motor Market.
Key Matters Coated:
1. Product Overview
2. Analysis Methodology
3. Impression of COVID-19 on World Automotive Motor Market
4. Government Abstract
5. Voice of Buyer
6. World Automotive Motor Market Outlook
6.1. Market Dimension & Forecast
6.1.1. By Worth & Quantity
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Automobile Sort (Passenger Automobiles, Two-Wheelers, Business Automobiles)
6.2.2. By Product Sort (DC Brushed, BLDC Motors, Stepper)
6.2.3. By Utility (Efficiency Motors, Consolation Motors, Security Motors)
6.2.4. By Electrical Automobile Sort (BEV, HEV, PHEV)
6.2.5. By Demand Class (OEM v/s Aftermarket)
6.2.6. By Firm (2019)
6.2.7. By Area
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Asia-Pacific Automotive Motor Market Outlook
7.1. Market Dimension & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. Asia-Pacific: Nation Evaluation
8. Europe Automotive Motor Market Outlook
8.1. Market Dimension & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. Europe: Nation Evaluation
9. North America Automotive Motor Market Outlook
9.1. Market Dimension & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. North America: Nation Evaluation
10. South America Automotive Motor Market Outlook
10.1. Market Dimension & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. South America: Nation Evaluation
11. Center East and Africa Automotive Motor Market Outlook
11.1. Market Dimension & Forecast
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.3. MEA: Nation Evaluation
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Traits & Developments
14. Aggressive Panorama
14.1. Continental AG
14.2. Robert Bosch GmbH
14.3. Siemens AG
14.4. Denso Company
14.5. Mitsubishi Electrical Company
14.6. Magna Worldwide
14.7. Valeo S.A.
14.8. Nidec Company
14.9. Mitsuba Company
14.10. Johnson Electrical Holdings Restricted
14.11. Mahle GmbH
14.12. Borgwarner Inc.
15. Strategic Suggestions
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/my95rg
Analysis and Markets additionally presents Custom Research companies offering centered, complete and tailor-made analysis.
Analysis and Markets
Laura Wooden, Senior Supervisor
For E.S.T Workplace Hours Name +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Name +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Workplace Hours Name +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outdoors U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Analysis and Markets