Be part of Frost & Sullivan specialists Sarwant Singh, Benoy CS, Kaushik Madhavan, Amol Kotwal, Sowmya Rajagopalan and Mukund Devnani for the upcoming webinar, “India in 2025: Key Industries and Funding Development Alternatives,” on Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021, at 4:30 PM (IST). They are going to be joined by trade stalwarts Anil Srivastava, Principal Advisor & Mission Director at NITI Aayog, and Mudit Agarwal, Company Technique & Enterprise Improvement VP at Aditya Birla Group, to debate key financial traits impacting India by 2025, the fastest-growing segments, boldest improvement themes, and funding choices throughout industries.
For extra data and to register for the webinar, please go to: http://frost.ly/58c.
This distinctive webinar will present a window to the long run and insights on:
- Indian financial improvement trajectory to 2025
- High funding alternatives and fastest-growing sectors by 2025
- How digitization and adoption of rising applied sciences throughout companies are propelling India’s progress
- Components which can be fueling the fast enlargement of the chemical compounds sector
- The way forward for healthcare in India
- Traits and improvements driving the meals and vitamin sector
- Enlargement of sensible manufacturing and job creation within the nation
- The quickly reworking Indian mobility sector, together with automotive, provide chain, and logistics
- The key trade developments within the Indian protection sector
This webinar will even be recorded and obtainable on-demand at http://frost.ly/1ti.
About Frost & Sullivan
For six many years, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its position in serving to buyers, company leaders and governments navigate financial modifications and establish disruptive applied sciences, Mega Traits, new enterprise fashions, and corporations to motion, leading to a steady circulation of progress alternatives to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.
M: +91 98403 55432; P: +91 44 6681 4414
E: [email protected]
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan