The next employment adjustments have been introduced to the trucking business final week (Aug. 24-30, 2020):
To submit an employment announcement, please contact us here.
- BorgWarner introduced Dr. Shaun E. McAlmont has been named to its board of administrators.
- Dayco has added Ron Barnes as nationwide business autos enterprise growth supervisor.
- Continental has named Renato Sarzano head of Truck Tires enterprise for the Americas, and Shaun Uys as chief of the corporate’s fleet-focused key account administration group.
- Spireon CEO Kevin Weiss has been named to The Software program Report’s checklist of Prime 50 Software program-as-a-Service CEOs of 2020.
- Benefit Truck Group has promoted Andrew Gallagher to elements supervisor for its Seabrook, N.H., location.
- CVSN has honored Keith Evans, previously with Meritor and at present with Truck Provide of South Carolina, for his service as a member of the affiliation’s board of administrators.
- Stoughton Trailers has employed two new executives. Sue Vanderbilt joined the finance/accounting group as chief monetary officer and Jeremy Sanders is the brand new chief business officer.
- East Manufacturing has promoted Mark Sabol to senior director, retail gross sales, and senior director, aftermarket elements gross sales.
- Consumers Merchandise has appointed Matt Pitzer as OEM gross sales supervisor.