Royal Caribbean Group has scheduled a enterprise replace name for traders, in addition to report 2020 fourth quarter and 2020 full yr earnings, on Monday, Feb. 22.
It is a key name for the funding neighborhood, with the corporate approaching the one-year mark with out ships in service from U.S. ports, and solely a small share of its fleet working, with the Quantum of the Seas crusing from Singapore whereas TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises have seen smaller restarts.
Firm executives are anticipated to offer a 15 to 25 minute presentation after which will open it as much as query from monetary analysts.
What to Pay attention For:
- Restart: When will ships truly begin crusing in mass in the USA and Europe? Firm executives shall be pressed to reply or present a practical timeline. Previous remarks about restarting in 2020 did not pan out.
- CDC: Will firm executives present an replace relating to ongoing discussions with the CDC and its Conditional Sailing Order. Since being issued in late October there have been no additional public updates nor promised technical rules.
- Biden Administration: After the business had high-profile conferences with Vice President Mike Pence in 2020, in addition to a teleconference in October, what has been the connection with the brand new U.S. administration thus far with President Joe Biden in workplace?
- Azamara: Firm executives might want to touch upon the sale of Azamara to a non-public fairness firm. Will different gross sales of ships or manufacturers comply with?
- Alaska: How will the Canada cruise ship ban influence the Alaska season and is the concept of a waiver to function with out calling on a international port lifelike?
- Occupancy: When the ships do restart, what occupancy will they sail at, and what occupancy do they should sail at to generate constructive earnings?
- Deployment: May 2021 and probably 2022 result in a seismic shift in deployment as cruise strains keep even nearer to house and embrace brief cruises?
- Money Burn: Royal Caribbean Group opted to not present an actual money burn determine in its final earnings launch, however provided a variety which averaged out to $270 million a month. Buyers shall be in search of an replace.
- Startup Prices: Amongst Wall Streets key considerations would be the startup prices per vessel in addition to the timeline to get a vessel able to cruise with visitors.
- Lay Up: Will the corporate elaborate on additional chilly lay up situations for the vessels which will return to service final?